Superior Seal Coating: A team that understands that quality is #1
Superior Seal Coating (SSC) is a pavement contractor in Chester County, PA. We are dedicated to building lasting relationships in our community, with our customers and among our staff by creating a positive work environment and providing consistently high-quality service and installations. We take pride in our work and our reputation. We believe both are instrumental in the growth of our company. We are seeking team members with character, drive and desire to help us help fulfill our vision.
At SSC we expect hard work and accountability from everyone on the team. For those individuals who step up to the challenge there is potential for a career. We want the same long-term relationship with our staff that we strive to establish with our customers. At SSC we recognize that every employee is different, has different strengths and brings something special to the team. We work hard to set our employees up for success. The world of construction is challenging and ever changing. No day is the same. A friendly, strong and diverse staff helps us overcome these challenges. We believe that anyone with a desire to work hard and be a part of a team has the opportunity to create a successful career at SSC.
The Pavement Technician is an essential position on our team. We are looking for a talented leader to work with our team to offer the highest quality installations. The perfect candidate will use their mind to attack projects (short and long term) and not be afraid to get their hands dirty to deliver for our customers and the SSC team. You will be working outside without a “boss” looking over your shoulder and not staring at a clock all day. The right person for this job will have the opportunity to grow a career inside a growing business. As the business grows, your role and career opportunities will grow. SSC has an excellent reputation in the pavement business and we want someone to bring their skills to grow our reputation. Do you enjoy working outside? Do like doing work that you can see the improved results when complete? Do you take pride in your reputation and the work that you do? If so, SSC has an integral role for you on our team.
Services we provide
- SSC is run on professional standards, competency, and trust. A team member personifies our values and philosophy every day with our team, clients, subcontractors and vendors.
- Understands that quality is #1.
- Ability to lead by example.
- Clearly communicates with teammates and customers to ensure safety, teamwork, and the highest quality completion of daily tasks.
- Valid Driver’s License and the ability to qualify for our insurance providers underwriting. Must have your own vehicle to drive to and from our Downingtown location. Company vehicles will be used during your work day, not your vehicle.
- Maintains a neat appearance of person, tools, materials, and work areas.
- Performs a variety of manual tasks involving fine motor skills and eye-hand coordination.
- Performs duties involving all phases of pavement work: operating general tools, power equipment, skid steers, paver, roller, and concrete finishing tools. SSC offers training for the right candidate.
- Requires the ability to stand, walk, reach, kneel, climb or balance.
- Ability to work outside in direct sunlight and heat for extended periods of time.
- ·Ability to pass a DOT physical
- $17 – $25+ an hour. Pay based on experience
- Job Type: Full-time
- Monday – Friday
- Some weekend availability required
- Overtime readily available
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Retirement benefits, matching 3%
- Paid holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Bonus packages throughout the year that are easily attainable. Monthly and quarterly.