Parking Lot Line Striping Contractor in Southeastern, PA
Want Your Parking Lot to Stand Out? Hire a Parking Lot Line Painter
At Superior Seal Coating, we will help you make the right first impression with our parking lot line painting and striping services. Clean and crisp markings provide safe traffic flow and maximize parking. Superior Seal Coating can evaluate your current parking area and offer an affordable, comprehensive plan for optimizing it.
Superior Seal Coating offers parking lot painting and striping services in the following areas:
- Chester County, PA
- Montgomery County, PA
- Delaware County, PA
- Philadelphia County, PA
- Bucks County, PA
Please contact us to inquire further about our service area.
Frequently Asked Questions About Parking Lot Line Striping
Some of the Other Services We Offer for Line Striping Clients Include:
- Parking Lot Lines: What colors can I choose from? Generally, parking lot stripes on asphalt should be white. White stands out and wears better on asphalt than yellow. Yellow pavement markings are recommended for fire lanes and other restricted areas. Yellow traffic paint is also recommended for parking lot lines on concrete, where white may also not show. With the proper color parking lot painting in the appropriate place, Superior Seal Coating will make your lot as safe, attractive, and efficient as possible.
- Handicap Parking Spaces: Every business is responsible for ensuring equal access to all customers. Superior Seal Coating’s parking lot line painters will take extra care to make your parking lot ADA-compliant. In addition to handicapped parking spaces, ADA parking signs may also be required. Superior Seal Coating is a one-stop shop for all your ADA compliance needs.
- Traffic Sign Installation: Traffic signs are an essential part of any traffic control program. Whether you need ADA-compliant parking signs or you want to make sure cars are parked where they should be, Superior Seal Coating can provide and install any sign that you need.
- Parking Lot Speed Bumps: Maintaining a safe speed in your parking lot or community provides added safety for both drivers and pedestrians. Superior Seal Coating can help ensure this by installing parking lot speed bumps in your commercial parking lot. Instead of opting for a cheap rubber speed strip, allow us to install permanent asphalt speed bumps. Speed bumps mitigate the risk of automobile and pedestrian accidents and associated liabilities.
- Parking Lot/Roadway Speed Humps: If you need to slow traffic without bringing it to a complete stop, we can also install larger speed humps. Humps are designed to slow traffic to approximately 25 mph. These are often helpful in communities with pass-through traffic or residents who refuse to obey speed limits.
- Commercial Sealcoating: Sealcoating saves your asphalt from premature damage. Gasoline, sun, rain, sun, oxygen, and de-icers all accelerate the aging of unprotected asphalt. As an unprotected parking lot ages, it becomes brittle and begins to crack. This allows water to intrude, causing potholes and the need for costly repaving. A regular preventative maintenance program of sealcoating, crack filling, and parking lot line painting will keep your asphalt parking lot looking like new and protected against the aforementioned situations. Asphalt maintenance will help you keep more money in your pocket, improve your property’s curb appeal, and aid in attracting potential clients to your business.
- Commercial Crack Repair: Repairing cracks and minimizing water penetration is an integral part of protecting and preserving your asphalt parking lot. Most cracks greater than ¼” will be treated with hot rubberized crack repair prior to any parking lot sealcoating. Please note that large patches of “alligator cracks” or failing asphalt cannot be treated with crack sealing. Superior Seal Coating can help you identify and fix these problem areas with asphalt patching.
- Asphalt Patching: Severely damaged asphalt can be unsightly and dangerous for your customers or residents. Potholes pose tripping hazards and can damage vehicles. Superior Seal Coating can perform asphalt repairs and remove and replace bad asphalt to keep your visitors safe and happy.
- Drain Boxes: Improper or inefficient drainage can lead to a host of problems from puddling and slip and fall risk to major sinkholes. Proper drainage starts with your drain boxes; it is important they are inspected regularly. Issues can include sinking asphalt around inlets, improper grading, interior deterioration, and surface wear. Superior Seal Coating can inspect, recommend and perform fixes for all these issues and more. Don’t wait until the problem gets worse; contact us now for a free evaluation.
Why Choose Superior Seal Coating for Parking Lot Painting?
At Superior Seal Coating, we are your leading choice for parking lot painting and line striping services in the Philadelphia area. Whether your project is 100 ft2 or 1,000,000 ft2, Superior Seal Coating is the right choice for you. We pride ourselves on providing you with superior workmanship, customer service, and attention to detail.
Contact Us Today to Take Your Parking Lots to a Whole New Level!
Superior Seal Coating has been providing comprehensive residential and commercial asphalt care to business owners, property managers, homeowners associations, churches, and more for over 15 years. No matter the size of your project or how many parking lot stripes you may need, the team at Superior Seal Coating has the experience and equipment to provide the best parking lot painting and line striping service in the area.